How do you imagine your perfect first date?

53

Most Helpful Girl

• It's perfect if the person who organized the date treats the other person good, my first date with my current boyfriend was in the city, we went to a bar, then to another bar, then we went to eat pizza , then we went to eat ice cream, our date lasted 8 hours (we didn't even look at the time) and well.. after 3 years of being together our dates still last long because we make them perfect not the place :D just being there and talking :D

Most Helpful Guy

• go to a bar with a little stage and liveband, not too loud, after that a romantic walk in a park or wide fields with red sun down until we walk under bright stars, go home with her and talk about the life until the sun comes back and we come to a eyecontact time still standing holding hands and a soft finish kiss...

thats a perfect date

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 2

• I get to know her, she gets to know me. We get comfortable with each other.
    We eat, walk and talk and have fun that day.
    Then I ask her if these kind of times can happen and she will say definitely.

• With a girl.