What to do? I've been single for five years. Before it was not a big issue for me. But now I feel that I need someone in my life. 😟?

413

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Go out and meet people

What Guys Said 12

• I'll date you

• Try putting more effort into meeting guys?

• I don't know how to do that. I'm afraid that others will say that I am flirt.

• A less risky way to do that is if you like someone, be nice to them, try to give them attention and start with very subtle flirting so that they aren't sure that you're interested. Some people accomplish the same thing by being mean in a teasing way. The important part is giving attention. Hopefully they'll understand you and flirt back with you subtly. The then you can flirt with him again and slowly increase the obviousness of how you're trying to flirt :)

I also don't see what flirting with someone you like would be bad.

• Give a chance for me.
    Haha sorry. So... its normal to feel some lovely words from people who we like to talk. I think you know this... But we have feels, and moments. About relationships: let it be. Things can happen with a really facility or not, its different from people to people.
    If you think you dont have someone who you really love to talk, go with your friends in public spaces... or use the social sites for meet people. Don't think you have to MEET SOMEONE FOR HAVE A RELATIONSHIP, think in meet people... friends, and things can happens. Give time for the time. Dont be precipitated, just let it be...
    Sorry for my bad English, i'm Brazillian.

• And don't wait for the other comes to you. Talk with them, some guys dont have much courage for ask somethings for girls, but in a dialog, things can happen...
      Just dont wait. DO.

• Elle Mnop

• have a lot of Elles Mnop hahah

• I have been single for 17years and I think if you really need someone then only you should have a relationship or else you always have your friends and family.
    I hope this helps😊.
    If you any questions, you can pm me.

• My friends are pushing me to find someone to date. Coz I'm the only one who's single in the group.

• That's shouldn't matter, I m the only single in my group too. My friends don't force me to get into a relationship, but sometimes they do (just for fun).

• πŸ™‹ 20 years and counting 😧 I feel your pain

• Sometimes you feel you need someone to interact with.. Someone who ask you cares for you.. Someone whom you can share your moments..

It all happens.. You are no different

• Well i've been single for about 13 years lol

• Aww. No plan of getting settle down?

• I doubt it. I'm still open to the possibility but I've lost so much faith in relationships that I've accepted that it probably won't happen.

• I never knew a girl and you're talking about 5 years :D would you like to go out for drink

• Start dating people then!! I would be careful not to jump into a relationship too quickly though. You can tell your friends that you're interested in dating and see if they can introduce you to anyone cute. If you have any hobbies see if you can meet someone through them so you have something in common. Don't be afraid to make the first move even if it's just being the one to introduce yourself.

• Γ­ was always singl m

once Γ­ trusted a girl loved. her too much... then she break. thing over...

Γ­ also need someone...
    but Γ­ don't trust anyone now...
    now a days people find reason to breakup..

you are single... 5 years..
    i hope you get a nice guy...
    but is there any crush or person you like..
    Γ­ am sure you have... go ask him...

• I like this guy for over a year. But I can't tell him..

• hmm...
      tell him...
      you are still sticked to him...
      just tell him...
      maybe he will reject you..( Γ­ hope and wish he don't )
      but at least you will be free from yourself to find a new guy and move on in life...

• i am loner for 21 years lol

• Aww.. you're still enjoying it?

• cool!
      i am going to leave GAGs.
      want to answer my last question?
      i am sending you an invite

• i feel the same. it can be hard at first but i just recomend trying to find the best guy/girl for you. if its hard you can use some dating sites or just find nice people from the internet or real life. and you should start by being friends with someone. you might start liking them. and. Be Brave!

What Girls Said 3

• i guess you should start dating

• still better than having a bad relationship

• Go find someone,