Cancelled date. Advice needed?

A guy I've been messaging for a few weeks cancelled drinks last Saturday as he was too hungover.

He then mentioned taking me for lunch on Sunday to 'make up for it' but I already had plans at this point on the Sunday. He cancelled about 2 hours before the evening of the Saturday - In all honesty this put me off making plans with him Sunday.

He then proceeded to send me a few photos of him over the weekend drunk and with friends etc Saying what a good weekend he had but how it would have been good if we went out.

since then we have been texting a little less than usual, unsure why. We're both busy in the week but I found this almost rude that he cancelled then obviously went out both nights instead.

Should I just move on from this one altogether?

Most Helpful Guy

• When people are courting you, they are om their best behavior. That means that this is as good as it gets. He has an alcohol problem and who would voluntarily choose to be involved with a drunk?

What Guys Said 1

• If he was really interested and not a wuss he would have been there

What Girls Said 3

• I dated a guy like that too. Blew me off a few hours before the date because he was hungover. We did end up going on two more dates but I could just tell he wasn't into it so I broke it off. It's just a waste of time. If I were in your position I'd probably move on.

• Don't move
    RUN from this one

• Yes move on. He's acting like this already? Wow