He asked me out 4 times but when we decided to meet, he disappeared. Why?

We've been messaging on Facebook and we decided to meet up. Saturday he asked "When are we meeting? Tell me when you are free", I answered "I'll tell you on Monday", he sent me heart emoji and has't messaged me since that day on. He's online but doesn't message me.
I changed my profile picture, I had sexy pic, now my pic is cute, maybe he doesn't like it anymore? LMAO I know It's silly. But why doesn't he message me anymore?

38

Most Helpful Guy

• Well did you tell him on Monday then?

• No..

• Tbh I didn't literally say I would tell him on Monday. What I said word by word is "I don't know/I am not sure.. Lets wait till Monday"...

• but still on Monday... YOU still didn't deliver... goes back to my previous comment...
      I like you middle eastern girls... to a point..
      eager... but your initiative SUCKS.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some possibilities:
    1. He is a catfish.
    2. He happened to lose interest.
    3. He has many other options to choose from, you were simply one of them.
    4. He is incredibly shy and he decided to bail.
    5. He is busy/something happened to him/he simply didn't feel like it.

What Guys Said 7

• Well, did you tell him when to meet? Sounds like that's where it stopped.

• No we haven't decided where and when... We decided to meet and he was waiting for my answer.

• What should I reply?

• You could explain why you didn't reply earlier, and then ask if he'd still want to meet, ideally followed by a date for the meetup.

• He gave up cause you gave him nothing to work with

• So I'm assuming you didn't tell him Monday, right? But you still expected him to message you first? In that case, you kind of led him on and he probably thinks you weren't interested in the first place. Now if you're actually interested in meeting up with this guy, I would message him first and make up for it.

• Why every time texting? Try talking instead!

• he would have given up on you. why do you expect the guy to do everything? ? sometimes even guys are frustrated of trying and then then decide to see some other girl who is not a pain in the ass.

• "I'll tell you Monday!"
    "doesn't tell him on Monday"

You flaked him. As a man that's my green light to move on

• Sounds like said person is just fucking with you but thats just me

What Girls Said 2

• Well you never gave me a time or place, could be that he is pissed and think that you played him or maybe he played you

• he gave up on you