I keep dreaming about my ex just as I start seeing someone new, wtf?

I've been casually seeing a new guy over the last two weeks. So far everything is super groovy -- except I keep having this dream involving my ex, the same dream, almost every night for the last two weeks.

I keep dreaming that I run into my ex, and he's with the girl he cheated/left me for, he then realizes how wrong he was an apologizes for what happened. He then leaves her and wants to get back with me -- of course I never accept him.

But then, last night I had a different dream about my ex -- basically the exact opposite of. That he wasn't sorry and is glad to be rid of me.

It's uncomfortable, and I can't stop thinking about these dreams. It's odd because I wasn't dreaming about him at all until I started seeing this new person.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• It's the subconscious state of mind that tells you to go back to your ex as you might be having this feeling of cheating on him as you're dating a new guy now.. so not in real , but back in your sub conscious state, you do think that you're doing something bad.. and thats y those dreams to indicate that he left you for another girl.. Just get used to it.. start talking with this new guy more.. be into him.. so that you hardly get time for your guy even in your dreams.. trust me it happens..

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't mean anything at all. It was only a dream. You need to let go.

What Guys Said 3

• Get your ex out of your life, otherwise it will ruin your relationship. x

• I think your still not over the ordeal yet

• It's a dream.. means nothing.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!