I miss him so much but... he doesn't? or does he?

I met him in January and i decided to take it slow so all we did is made out but i really liked him because i felt like we were friends but he got a bit dissappointed at the fact that i made him wait for 5 weeks and still didn't have sex with him. So he decided it was better to stay friends and it was better if we didn't see eachother that much anymore, i was so sweet to him and i treated him nicely, but he also made a comment about how he would screw my friend too and i quit talking to him that day and that was a month ago. Its been a month and we still haven't seen eachother or talked, if he wanted too he would have come by now right? i feel like he took me for granted, and i was a virgin too... i know he will regret this because there aren't many girls who are as sweet as me but obviously he likes girls who are more mean.

12

What Guys Said 2

• He doesn't like girls who are mean; he likes girls who screw, and you don't. Do you really think a guy like that is worth this much fuss?

• yea but i cared about him, thats the whole point, he likes girls that screw, he is just lazy he wants everything to come easy

• You allowed yourself to get emotionally invested too fast. At first, you need to hold back until you know someone a little better.

• Well often more than not, he will regret it. But sorry you had to go through this though. He must of been after sex only.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you need to move on, since you're not that compatible to each other. He also sounds like a jerk by mentioning that he would screw your friend. It's not like you're losing anyone worthy if you're asking me.