What is your single biggest turn off?

Everyone has dating and sexual preferences, but what turns you Off? What is your Single Biggest Turn Off and Why?What is your Single Biggest Turn Off?

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• A Girl who refuses to try and simply blames someone else for issues created by themselves - they try to always make themselves the victim when their not..

7|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Self loathing and defeatism.

9|5
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 97

• A bald pussy. Little girls are bald but women have hair and I like knowing I'm with a woman

7|2
    3|2
  • Cold.
    And no feelings towards me. Meaning she just want sex. I call it making love and at least both partners have to like each other otherwise won't happen

5|1
    0|0
  • If they're a jerk.

They could have everything else in life in spades but if they were not a kind caring person (and not just towards me but towards EVERYONE) then I would not be attracted to them.

6|1
    0|0
  • Smoking most defnitely. I just don't see myself ever trying anything with a smoker, no matter how hot she is.

3|5
    0|0
  • kids

4|0
    0|0
  • infidelity. and physical turn off would be obesity.

5|1
    0|0
  • Obesity, too much makeup, passiveness, submissiveness, infidelity.

3|1
    0|0
  • A girl that doesn't know what she wants and doesn't speak up.

The single easiest way for me to go from having a good time to TOTALLY pissed off, is if a girl says she's hungry and doesn't know what she wants to eat.

1|1
    0|0
    • Hear hear.

• Show All
    • Lmao, yeah you're screwed on the food thing😂 Almost all girls do that, you just gotta be straightforward and tell her where you're going

• @glitterberryalisa

Well if she's the first to say she's hungry... she better have a type of food in mind... if not I give her to options and if she doesn't have a preference she's going to where I want.

• Inflexibility, rigidity, uncompromising... etc... you get the gist.
    A selfish bitch.

2|0
    0|0
  • Stinking

5|1
    0|0
  • Complaining. It just leads to more complaining..

5|0
    0|0
  • insincerity

5|1
    0|0
  • A disgusting attitude.

4|2
    0|0
  • Nothing worse than a clingy girlfriend! I need a chase in life or I'll get bored.

4|0
    0|0
  • hate people who are haughty, and people who act like ducks too, so that kind of girl who thinks she is smart and attractive, but she acts like a duck always talking of idiotic things and who is not able to say a phrase in a correct way, I can't stand those ones !

3|0
    0|0
  • Girls being too delicate and acting prude.

3|1
    3|0
  • Overdoing "cute".

3|2
    0|0
  • An inability to smile, laugh, have fun

6|0
    0|0
  • neediness and insecutity

6|2
    3|0
  • a chick who doesn't take care of herself

3|0
    0|0
  • feminist or masculine women. gross

5|1
    5|0
  • Too Much Fat

2|2
    0|0
  • Entitlement snowflake princess. :)

2|1
    0|0
  • when she is unable to take the responsibility for her actions

2|3
    0|0
  • Superficially, body hair.

But major turnoff is a girl that is easy.

5|0
    0|0
  • Too much makeup. I don't know why

2|1
    0|0
  • Stupidity

2|1
    0|0
  • stupidity

2|1
    0|0
  • Kankles
    Gummy smile
    Round forehead
    Thin hair
    BO
    Dirty teeth
    Poor hygiene

2|0
    0|0
  • Sarcasm with being mean is complete turn off.

3|0
    1|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 75

• Physical?
    Baldness.
    Non physical?
    Arrogance and them wanting to fuck other people.

4|1
    0|0
  • Arrogant men who always think they're right and never listen to others opinions, and bullies. Also yelling, I can't stand yelling at all, it terrifies me.

5|2
    0|0
    • this is the most important answer here, shut up and listen to how much I am this annoying fkn guy haha

• A sleazy/hornbag type of guy. I cannot stand guys who talk about sex loosely or brag about sleeping with other girls all the time.

6|0
    0|0
  • Fat
    There's nothing attractive about being fat. I enjoy working out and I want a boyfriend who does as well.

7|2
    0|1
  • Being Manipulative

3|4
    0|0
  • A guy who gets around. A promiscuous guy is the biggest turn off.

5|2
    0|0
  • a guy who likes to show off
    a flirt
    a liar/cheater
    a guy who won't commit
    a not serious guy
    a selfish guy
    a guy with a cocky personality

4|2
    0|0
    • so the kind of guy that attracts 99% of girls

• Show All
    • Sorry, let me correct for the record. I MET my husband at 23 and married him at 25.

• Someone who has no sense of humor.

media.giphy.com/media/cX8mlpd3lvkcg/giphy.gif

4|0
    0|0
  • Men who play the victim and want a pity party.

4|1
    0|0
  • When a guy has no aspirations in life and feels as if he doesn't have to do any work. Basically a guy who wastes his life away.

6|0
    0|0
  • Bad Breath and Dirty Shoes...

3|2
    0|0
  • Jerks, Momma's boys, Guys who dont give you your space
    There are too many but these are the main :)
    Jerks well you know jerks no one like em
    Momma's boy has to be one of my biggest turn offs there a difference between living with your and depending on her all the time getting into a mommas boy explanation will never end
    Im a girl that needs my personal space I just can't stand guys that will cling onto me 24/7 its annoying we may be in a relationship but dude give me some space please

2|0
    0|0
  • People who are mentally weak and or lazy. People who literally do not think for themselves, or before acting. People who don't even try to figure out a problem on their own, or find ways to work on a character flaw to improve themselves. These types of people are two-faced, and always blame everyone else for their problems, or they breed drama.

2|2
    0|0
  • I really hate when someone eats foods with their fingers they shouldn't be and when they get food all over their fingers. I go crazy if they don't use a napkin quick.

2|2
    0|0
  • A guy wanting to do anal anything... including anal play

4|0
    0|2
    • What if he suggested it? More out of curiosity? Would you be pissed off/annoyed?

• If he is into weed, I will immediately feel turned off.

4|0
    0|1
  • A momma's boy! Can't stand them. And someone who stinks

2|4
    0|1
  • Someone who is an asshole. There are many other turn offs but damn that's the worst. A mean guy who doesn't respect people.

4|0
    0|0
  • I have many - I think the biggest is a guy who lies

4|0
    0|0
    • Yes a tall take every now an then but a compulsive liar is a total deal breaker.

• Dishonesty or immaturity.

4|1
    0|0
  • Bad attitude and smoking

4|2
    0|0
  • Inconsistency

2|0
    0|0
  • drama Kings trying to impress me about social political stuff . evverything goes black .
    https://s29.postimg.org/9j10fhc2f/z_Image1.png

2|1
    0|0
  • Bad hygiene. Cockiness. Smoking. Overweight. Shorter than me (I'm 5ft 6in). Girly. Doesn't know what he wants in the relationship or anything for that matter. Or if he's a different persone when he's around his friends versus when he's with me.

3|0
    0|0
  • Definitely stupidity and being stubbornly confident in your ignorance,
    These are instant turn offs.

2|0
    0|0
  • I dislike stubborn people who refuse to listen to others. I mean, really listen.

1|0
    0|0
  • Any guy that tries to control me. He stands zero chance.

1|0
    0|1
  • Poor Hygiene, it shows you don't care for yourself or are too lazy, how can you expect to commit to a relationship or other responsibilities if you can't care for yourself?

3|0
    0|0
  • bad breath !!!
    if im going on a date and i can smell the guys breath i will actually make up an excuse and leave -.-

2|1
    0|0
  • Bad hygiene, or arrogance

3|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls