Does this sound like a good way to test if a girl is ready for a kiss on the third date?

I would test if I can kiss her by trying to gently rest my forehead on her forehead and if she does not back away in a few seconds I will kiss her.

36

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a little weird. Just straight up ask her if you can kiss her. She'll probably be like he's such a gentleman. Or she'll be like no I'm not ready yet. Either way you'd then know, without being too awkward.

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe if you pull it off just right but if not it could be kind of weird and creepy hahaha.
    I'd just stick with the usually look her in the eyes for a second and if she has that look just lean in and kiss her. Worst case scenario she isn't ready and you say my bad

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 5

• dude this is weird man. let me just give u some advice, you're on the third date. she's ready to be kissed dude. here how about this, so dont do your weird forehead thing, do this.

so at the end of your date when you hug, kiss her cheek, and right after you kiss her cheek, hug her even tighter than usual (this is saying, "im gunna miss you"), now youve broken the kiss barrier, a kiss on the cheek is innocent and cute. Now, as you release from the hug, do it very very slowly and rub your cheek against hers and turn your head towards her so your lips are very close, she WILL go in for the kiss. trust, I've done it many a time aha.

• I'm no expert but it's not something people usually do. I mean if your foreheads are touching you're pretty close to kissing so it's basically like you going in for a kiss to see if she wants a kiss.

• If she lets you touch foreheads together it's a pretty clear sign.

• go for it. it will get her comfortable for kiss..

• I'd move in like you're going to kiss her and get within an inch of her lips, then see if she closes the gap.

I'd also do that before the third date.

If she's not interested in kissing you why the hell is she on a third date with you?