Have you ever catfished someone or been a victim of being a catfish?

How did you feel and how was your reactions when you found out?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah, I can spot that shit from a mile away.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I was a victim, and I was ( ) this close to get a plane and go kick his ass... oh
    I MEAN HERS... it was a WOMAN pretending to be a MAN... luckily we never where "in love" because i never believed in online dating, we where close friends though, but when he told me he was actually a SHE after me investigating, I WENT NUTS, I ALMOST BOOKED A FLIGHT, but my mom stopped me... -_-
    I swear i was ready to kick ass so badly

1|0
    0|0
    • I definitely feel you on that. I don't date online and after watching the TV show catfish, I wouldn't even consider online dating an option. It's too easy to get fooled and there's so many messed up people on this planet.

What Guys Said 10

• When I have been in any other social, second second life or when I was a teenager and there was MSN, if I have been catfished I cannot tell that. I think that sometimes , someone surely told me fake information, but I always lived those things like chat stuffs, so I've never tried to meet anyone in real, in that perspective I've never catfished anyone, even if when I want to kept my privacy, I gave a different name than mine lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • lol damn I had no idea it was this prevalent, I've had my fair share of online experuences and I can't say I've ever been catfished, girls always turned out to be girls...

1|0
    0|0
  • I always catch on... people can change the outside... but the inside stays same

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really. I can usually notice if someone is catfishing pretty quickly. A lot of people on here catfish just to have casual conversation with me which I never understood. I don't have to be sexually attracted to you to just have conversion.

1|0
    0|0
  • mmmm nice feed of catfish be good rn

0|0
    1|0
  • Yeah, I was disappointed because I actually really hit it off with the person.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been catfished before and once I found out the truth, all trust was gone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a catfish.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah a girl was actually a guy. it was dumbbbbb.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm to smart to fall for that.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Yes many times by girls who turned out to be guys...

0|0
    0|0
  • The is a well known pink catfish who sends you dick pics

1|0
    0|0
  • Happens all the time. Indian "girls" on this website are often guys trying to PM you and start sex chatting.

Not all of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • Been a victim of it

0|0
    0|0
  • I catfished my ex and it was funny to me Cause he thought there was actually a girl that liked him a lot

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol. Why did you do that?

• Show All
    • lol yeah. it was mean so I won't do it again xD he seriously thought he had a date set up with a girl too though...