Have you ever catfished someone or been a victim of being a catfish?

How did you feel and how was your reactions when you found out?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah, I can spot that shit from a mile away.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I was a victim, and I was ( ) this close to get a plane and go kick his ass... oh
    I MEAN HERS... it was a WOMAN pretending to be a MAN... luckily we never where "in love" because i never believed in online dating, we where close friends though, but when he told me he was actually a SHE after me investigating, I WENT NUTS, I ALMOST BOOKED A FLIGHT, but my mom stopped me... -_-
    I swear i was ready to kick ass so badly

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I definitely feel you on that. I don't date online and after watching the TV show catfish, I wouldn't even consider online dating an option. It's too easy to get fooled and there's so many messed up people on this planet.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Not really. I can usually notice if someone is catfishing pretty quickly. A lot of people on here catfish just to have casual conversation with me which I never understood. I don't have to be sexually attracted to you to just have conversion.

1|0
    0|0
  • lol damn I had no idea it was this prevalent, I've had my fair share of online experuences and I can't say I've ever been catfished, girls always turned out to be girls...

1|0
    0|0
  • When I have been in any other social, second second life or when I was a teenager and there was MSN, if I have been catfished I cannot tell that. I think that sometimes , someone surely told me fake information, but I always lived those things like chat stuffs, so I've never tried to meet anyone in real, in that perspective I've never catfished anyone, even if when I want to kept my privacy, I gave a different name than mine lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • I always catch on... people can change the outside... but the inside stays same

0|1
    0|0
  • I've been catfished before and once I found out the truth, all trust was gone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I was disappointed because I actually really hit it off with the person.

0|0
    0|0
  • mmmm nice feed of catfish be good rn

0|0
    1|0
  • I'm a catfish.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah a girl was actually a guy. it was dumbbbbb.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm to smart to fall for that.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Yes many times by girls who turned out to be guys...

0|0
    0|0
  • The is a well known pink catfish who sends you dick pics

1|0
    0|0
  • Happens all the time. Indian "girls" on this website are often guys trying to PM you and start sex chatting.

Not all of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • Been a victim of it

0|0
    0|0
  • I catfished my ex and it was funny to me Cause he thought there was actually a girl that liked him a lot

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol. Why did you do that?

• Show All
    • lol yeah. it was mean so I won't do it again xD he seriously thought he had a date set up with a girl too though...

Recommended myTakes