Girls, does she like me or what is this?

So this girl from my class. She was the first person from our class I met, we had a little conversation. On the first weekend I wrote her and we were chatting 2 days, on the Sunday we were chatting until 1:30 am. The next Monday when we were getting out of class she pulled me to her and another girl, saying that its too cold in the morning (and it really was).
After I did't texted her for a few days because was busy, but when we were in the university I was glancing at her and every time she was watching at me (minimum 2 times a day).
Today I asked her to help me with one subject and arranged a meeting with her for help, she was nice to me, a lot of emoji as usually but after the arrangement she just said "ok so see you tomorrow".
I'm going to ask her out on this tomorrow meeting, but I still don't really sure if she likes me.
Yesterday she was staying pretty close to me with her friend and said something like "yesterday he made an informative attack on me" and I was actually surprised because she pretty much knew that I'm staying close and can hear it, even though I'm from another country and have some problems with language. And after it was something like "I never been so much in love before" but of course I couldn't hear the first and the last part of the frase.

1

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think she likes you. I think she is simply being friendly towards you. As for the conversation, they might not be talking about you.