How do I react?

I asked my boyfriend if he thought of our relationship as 100% platonic. Of course he didn't understand what I meant, and I didn't want to explain it to him. He looked it up. Afterwards, he responded to me question, with a yes. How do I react to this? Did he just friend zone me?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe he look up the wrong definition, why don't you ask the guy who said it. You could of easily explained it to him.

• We were in a phone call, and he read it out loud. It was correct. #foreveralone

• dam, welcome to the friendzone lol Just tell him we'll since we're platonic can you speak to other guys. That will show you his true feelings.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you two have very good communication skills going on. Why didn't you just explain what the term meant to him? Relationships are all about clear, simple, and positive communication. Anyway, usually *most but not all* young guys don't look for anything in a relationship besides sex.

• Would that be a good thing? That he doesn't look for sex in our relationship? I do agree, our communication skills could use some work.

• It'd be a good thing in my opinion. It shows commitment but usually, young guys aren't ready for commitment so you have to be careful and know what his intentions are. The best thing you can do is talk to him, not over the phone, but in person.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Have you previously stated you are a couple?

• if you're a couple, it's no way platonic. Either he's not understand the terms or, I don't know, you're not even dating?