Is it wrong that slutty girls disgust me?

I mean, I just can't help it, hearing about their exploits and seeing them causes the same visceral reaction seeing maggots in a corpse or a fly in shit causes, I just can't help it, it disgusts me. Seriously, I'm worried if I ever date a girl, she'd have fucked 20 or so guys. And, yeah, it probably is a power thing, I won't deny it, and don't get upset when guys have done the same, after all, I mean, I guy struggles, a woman just says yes, so a guy that can get it must be admirable, while a woman that lets it happen is simply... easy, right?

83

Most Helpful Girl

• sluts aren't datable, hence why they're sluts. a girl with a few sexual partners, maybe like 5, is normal, but 20 is a number that is to an extreme. there's nothing wrong with wanting a girl who keeps her sexual morals close to home, if anything, it can be admirable

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I don't think it's that weird

What Girls Said 7

• i think... it's almost wasteful to be disgusted by other people. people have different values, different beliefs. i don't think it helps to be so invested as to feel disgusted.

• Don't even worry about it. They disgust me, too, as do all types of sluts, so you're not alone.

And I don't know what you were trying to say after you mentioned it's a power thing.

• Usually feminists would say I just want to control women or some shit

• No, nothing's wrong with you! lol in fact the world needs more people who think like you.

• It's just your preference. There's nothing wrong with that

• that's normal... just don't let them know your disgusted though.
    they're still human u know 😊

• Nope. It's normal. According to biology, men will look for a partner who can provide a warm environment as well as the ability to carry children (even if you don't want children or anything serious, it's just how our brain works). A woman who sleeps around shows she is not responsible enough to care for her partner and she has had too much involvement in others. Naturally it's just a turn off.

• It's not wrong that's just your preference. Don't judge others though just because they like to have a healthy sexual life, I would call it 😁

What Guys Said 2

• You really should be more open minded. Sloots are awesome.

• no there's nothing wrong with that, it's just Ur opinion