Am I a rebound?

They were together two years and it s been 8 months since they have been broken up. I found out he took her out to dinner 2 times and even brought her to his house to see his family even his dad. His sisters 6 year old daughter was so happy to see her and called her auntie and her daughter CRIED when she left their house. I even found out they didn t have sex but they were physically flirting with each other. Even asked for her mothers number. And also to mention he still has her clothes in his house and still has her nightstand and lamp I see it when I am with him. He told her he still loves her and is still in love with her when they both got drunk together. Is he really not over her? I thought he liked me but he told her that he doesn't like me and never even wanted to talk to me. Please be blunt I need the truth!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course he is not over her. He took her out twice and even brought her to his place. Yes, you are a rebound.

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 0