What small things do you find really attractive?

These are things that other people may not find attractive or something that they do everyday but they don't even notice.

One thing I find attractive is when my man is comfortable enough to cry in front of me. Because that shows that he isn't afraid to show his emotions and he is willing to ask for help. Another thing is when he is confused, he draws a line down his face with this index finger. I think that's so cute!

15

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't understand why girls say they want their guys to cry. They all say it yet every time it happens, it just never comes off as a good thing.

Most Helpful Girl

• When someone does something kind for another person for no reason. I find altruism very attractive.

What Guys Said 4

• I like it when they can spell properly but when we text she pretends to be dumb but in a cute way

• The most adorable thing I've ever seen is when my girl kind of half laughs half sighs sticks her tongue out and looks straight up at the sky in one amazingly cute motion.

• Female skin

• Finding little notes in my pocket was something cute my ex did

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!