Okay I'm a white girl and white guys don't like me and I don't know why. I've dated black guys but I want to date a white boy now. Help please?

Nth is wrong with black guys its jus now all they tell me is "I'd fuck you" and I don't want that. I want a relationship. Not that a black boy can't give that to me its jus my family would be more excepting to it to. And the other day I DM'ed a guy who was white and he jus shut me down bc he didn't know me. We go to the same school and he is in the grade above me but it jus really bugs me. And I've heard that after a girl dates black guys, white guys won't want to date her anymore. Is that true to?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it's true. Once you go black, we don't want you back.
    You're essentially a traitor to the white cause.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sure there are white guys who would love to be with you. Maybe the white guys you're going for are just not interested or attracted to you.

What Guys Said 3

• lol... lmaooooo
    i heard that too... its not That true..

• its not true, i don't care if a girl has been with black guys, i've dated black girls too.

• No it's not true in most cases.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!