I am dating an older man he is 32 what do you guys think of this situation?

We have went on like 4 or 5 dates now and he is super awesome. We both get along great and the conversation flows. He and I had dinner and things got kinda hot and heavy with touching a small amount and making out a little bit. Anyway he calls it a date when we are texting and then says hanging out sometimes when we are together talking. Should I worry or not? Also we aren't official but I want him to ask me to be his girlfriend eventually... when should I expect that? We met on a dating site and he seems genuine and very nice and understanding and remembers things I tell him. What do you guys think? I am 22 he is 32

Please read description it's not the age I'm worried about

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I am not concerned about the age difference except for one thing: you view him as an "older man." You should be able to see him as a peer and a contemporary if he is going to be the romantic guy in your life.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the age difference is fine.

What Guys Said 3

• You're 22 and he's 32... so? You're old already. You're not some innocent teenager.

• Age difference is fine but do not be afraid to bring up 'the talk' at some point if he does not.

• I don't think you have anything to worry about, him remembering things you say to him is a good sign.

• Maybe he's using you for SEX

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!