Where did you meet your last boyfriend or gf?

45

Most Helpful Guy

• I met my girlfriend when our schools (45 minutes apart) both decided to go on a trip to Europe.

we both signed up for the trip and our schools got paired up together and so we spend 10 days together falling in love all the way over in Paris, Provence and Barcelona!

when I met her I knew that she was special and that I just had to get to know her! We'd sing in the tour bus and we'd look into each others eyes and before we knew it we were constantly hanging out, holding hands and falling asleep on each others shoulders after long days of touring...

when we got back home we continued to date and have been together for 3 amazing years! I feel so blessed to have her in my life :)

Most Helpful Girl

• At an ass slappers anonymous meeting

What Guys Said 4

• I met mine in a 3rd dimension. Needless to say, i lost her.

• a random clothing shop.

was not even interested in first, i just asked for some style advice to her because she had cool sense of style and the conversation just flowed and then we exchanged numbers.

• Highschool

• In a court mandated anger management class. Jk.

What Girls Said 3

• highschool lolz

• Instagram.

• High school. He was the transfer student