Does he think i'm a gold digger?

Does he think i'm a gold digger?

78

Most Helpful Guy

• It would appear so or at least he thinks you take advantage of him for something other than money, like favors etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not a gold digger but a someone who call you only when they need help with something (like if you call him when you need help on your homework or stuff like that)

What Guys Said 7

• Why did you assume he was talking about money?

• Or about you at all?

• I haven't been answering my phone, and I know it's me because i'm the one dating him. If he ever types up a status about a girl it's about me.

• I don't know him but he sounds like an asshole for posting about your relationship in a passive aggressive way on social media. Maybe you should pick up your phone more often. I honestly don't know either of you but at the end of the day if he has an issue with you he shouldn't post it on social media. He should discuss with you it like an adult.

• First off, if he is your boyfriend he is sh*tty. Second, yes he is assuming you to be a gold digger as far as i can tell.

• ... if that was aimed at you...😏😎.. pretty much.
    start answering your phone more lol

• Yes.

• Yes...

• 100% cerified gold digger in his eyes

• yep yep... if he's talking about you

What Girls Said 6

• Do you ask for money or just help otherwise?

• yeah totally lol

• No, he thinks you only talk to him when you need something. It's pretty self-explanatory

• He just sounds frustrated that you won't talk to him about anything else. Maybe try calling him and just asking him how his day was for the next while. That should help clear the air and try not to ask for too much over the next while.

• 😶😶😶😶

• Is that your boyfriend?

• Yeah but if this type of behavior continues he won't be for long

• I haven't been feeling good today, he knows that.

• Hmm I think the both of you might be jumping to conclusions. For your boyfriend he thinks that since you're no answering your phone you only pick up when you need something from him. Then for you you're worried that his post is his way of calling you a gold digger. Based on the post I can't really say that he thinks you're a gold digger but what I can say is that you two need to have a chat about how you feel about each other. Like, just try to hear each other out before you do anything drastic.