Would you be mad if your boyfriend/ girlfriend wore colored contacts?

If you had a boyfriend/ girlfriend and you found out that they were contacts to make their eye lighter, would you be mad?

53

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. Why would I be mad at them? We use make-up, we wear nice clothes, we shave our body hair, we dye our hair... Why would I be mad at them for trying something new? Of course I'd prefer their natural eyes, but I wouldn't be mad at them for wanting to see if light/dark eyes suit them. That would be petty.

Most Helpful Guy

• am I being pranked--were are the cameras at? Oh you're being serious, oh in that case not even the tad bit mad. I would be curious of why they did it.

What Girls Said 4

• I would only be mad if they did it to spite me. if wearing colored contacts truly makes them happy I'd support it, but I'd also express how I think they are awesome just the way they are

• Yes cause I love the green color of his eyes

• I wouldn't care. If they liked them, I'd let them wear them.

• No, Its not a big enough deal in my opinion

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't. It's just contacts. If someone you know is going to start wearing them. Good chance that they will have trouble. I do of course. I can never get my red ones in.

• Yes then because I won't be able to see there already beautiful eyes