Girls and Guys! Why does weight matter to you when it comes to dating the opposite sex?

Or does it matter at all? What's the limit for you? I see people on here talk about "being fat" as a turn off, but where does being "fat" begin. I know guys who are large in stature and not muscular but I don't consider them fat and would still date them. I want to date someone who takes care of themselves even if being a large build is the best they can do. It's hard for me to fall for someone who is extremely obese (400+ lbs) because they are heading down a road of me becoming their personal care taker rather than their partner. I still can but that's where I start to get turned off. I'm just curious. What's the cut off for you (if there is one)? This can go for being skinny too.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because I am a fitness professional and I know exactly what being overweight and obesity does to the human body, and I don't want anyone to go through that. Nor would I want to be with someone that led that kind of life style.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because I am not overweight, I exercise and take care of myself. Why would I want my partner to be overweight?
    Weight definitely matters to me.

What Guys Said 2

• Sex is enjoyable with someone who is fit and can keep up with the 👌😉

• I don't even like them to be a normal shape. I like very skinny, petite stick girls.

What Girls Said 0