Do guys get sad when the girl they like dont text them?

Does it make you think about her more and wonder what she is doing and why she is not reaching out for you?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it does indeed make me sad and wonder what she's doing. At some point I will eventually just presume she doesn't want to chat anymore so I'll probably leave it at that and try to move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• I imagine they do.

What Guys Said 6

• Me personally? no.. i dont give a crap... i have my life.. i assume she has hers.. she'll text me when she can. thats why its text...
    The only people that worry about that shit are insecure people with no lives so they hang onto their phones...

• it used to.. but don't know why I don't care that much now.. I usually am busy and sometimes takes hours to text back.. but it used to make me sad..

• it always made me sad. it what's makes me feel like 'I'm missing all the fun' so to speak. all the fun of being around her.

• Lonely, desperate but I don't think sad.

• I don't just like a girl quickly for nothing. I find something truly pretty special there and when it feels like they're ignoring me it hits deep.

• I get depressed

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!