I don't GET this guy? I threw him a bone, he didn't take it, but he's acting strange AF? PLEASE SOMEONE shed some light?

I don't want to go into mega details. We are both 22. We met in a class. But first matched on tinder. In class he was flirty to me. On tinder I messaged him a flirty message that he's cute, he never responded (this was weeks ago) and now in class he acts very awkward around me, I'll catch him staring at me, he sits around where I am, etc. But he never responded to my message so I took it as he isn't that interested. So I tried to act colder to him to not freak the dude out. But LITERALLY after every class I have with him (once a week) he updates his bio on tinder that is directly aimed at me. I KNOW, please trust my instinct and conclusions here, what he has as bios directly relate to something that happened in class or match up with who or how I am. And it's always him ch changing it once a week right after our class. It's so obvious but yet he doesn't do anything else besides awkward exchanges in class. I'm seriously fed up. He wrote he's "down for whatever" well, I'm seriously down TF and he just is not making a move. He's pretty nerdy but seriously, he isn't handicapped. What's his deal?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• His deal is that he's one of those shy guys...
    his deal is that he is waiting for you to make a move...
    his deal is that he wants to see if you have brains or are just one of "those"...
    make a move or back the hell down.
    (plus you lost me at Tinder)
    online meetings... most likely doomed to fail.

• "Threw him a bone..." you have got to be kidding me.. what are we? dogs now?

• Move of desperation?

• yup... i dont believe in online shit. its desperation. I prefer face to face, and thats what i suggested first... but if you met online first, hey, use it but ONLY if you really are interested.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's messing with you. If he wanted to sleep with you, he would have replied.

What Guys Said 5

• he is somewhat shy.. and maybe you saying cute would have made him think you are not into him.. you should talk to him.. face to face.. to make things clear..

• why the fuck don't YOU make Move? you're not handicap. ,;p
    pull him in a stair well and tell him to pull YOU into that stairwell!

• I did make a move! I messaged him I thought he was cute!! That is a move isn't it?

• okay, yes it is... hmm. well, keep trying. guys can be super shy..

• yeah! Obiously a shy guy or the one who likes to keep girl dangling around... U should straight to him...

• You " threw him a bone" 😂.

• He might be shy. Talk to him directly.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!