Are you more attracted to women older or younger than you?

And why?

• Older
  • Younger
  • Neither, i prefer women the same age as me
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

221

Most Helpful Girl

• Most of the cases boys are attracted to younger one but if a girl has nice figure and beautiful faces then no matter she is older or younger anyone can like her. Apart from that, some guys are using dating site like "telesexo. gratis" for the date a girl.

Most Helpful Guy

• Older. They are more mature, more confident with themselves and older women are just generally much more sexier than younger girls in my opinion.

What Girls Said 1

• A little older or the same age.

What Guys Said 20

• Typically far more younger girls or ones around my age than ones who are older. I find exceptional cases among the latter though from time to time.

That said, I don't always relate to the latter ones so well. In general I tend to relate best to girls right around my age or a tad younger.

As for why, I don't know exactly. If we exclude personality characteristics then perhaps fertility is some kind of implicit, subconscious factor. Something conscious is just that I like girls who have lots of energy for physical activities so that we can do things like hiking together. That gets rarer to find the older we go.

• My perceived maturity level in terms of interests at least also isn't so high. I still like to race against my wife, for example, when we go jogging together. I like to goof around. I like to keep that inner child alive to some degree, though hopefully I'm mature enough when it counts, when it comes to actual adult responsibilities. It is hard to find people who have kept that inner child alive the older and older we go.

• By "maturity" there, I mean like the idea that singing and dancing is supposed to be a youthful activity. I don't agree with it but lots of people lose that kind of energy and spirit as they age. I haven't and I tend to like girls who haven't either. For that I typically have to look at girls my age or a bit younger. It is rarer for me to find this quality, at least in my experience, in women who are older.

• When you're young you get attracted to older women and when you're old you get attracted to younger women.

• For some reason a lot of the girls I get crushes on are older than me. I'm not talking about significantly older but usually within 2 years older than me. Its not that I've never been attracted to girls younger than me, its just that most are older than me for some reason.

• Definetely younger.

• I will always set my sights for the older women. Because not only that they are mature; also they have the best body that any other younger woman can ever dream of having. They also have good looking butts on them too.

• Younger, because women age like milk. Very seldom (very few actually look much younger than they are) will I fuck anyone beyond 24, and I have been that way since I started getting hard-ons and will always be that way even if I live long enough for my dick to fall off.

• The same age or younger. I could be with an older woman but not a lot older. Maybe four years tops.

• Definitely younger. I don't feel my age (most days) so I feel out of sync with most women my age. Plus, most of the older ones are more religious and I just don't do that shit any more.

• Younger: It's not that being young is more attractive, it's that being old is less attractive. Youth itself isn't what I find attractive, it's the lack of age that I find attractive.

• Seems like the women I always find myself attracted to are a few years younger. It's not something I actively seek, but it's just the way it ends up being.

• Once I've been with an older woman 28 when I was 21, she did things to me Ill never forget. So older woman for me

• Lol, with cock experience they improve their cock game, that's for sure

• Younger 😍

• both

• Whichever one hits on me

• Younger

• I have no preference, but most girls I meet these days are my age or one or two years older

• Personality = a little younger.
    Physically = a lot younger

• I will be 18 soon and im badly attracted to older women , I know im weird xD xD

• Prefer same age but my girlfriend is a year older and I'm fine with a one year gap

• I like women approximately 17-19 years younger than me