How do you get over someone?

I'm in the process of getting over someone and I think I'm doing pretty damn good. I just focus on my studies, working on learning a second language, I stay in the gym, I work all the time and I give guys zero time. As a plus I always look good lol; my goal is look sexy af by the summer and not let anyone near me.

How do you handle it?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Time will help the most but really that's because u have to find your own way past the person. Find a way to let them go and find closure. Distractions are good and finding more things ur good at and like to do or furthering ur career are good distractions.

Most Helpful Girl

• only time will help

What Guys Said 2

• what you shouldn't do is try to replace the person grow and detach fully

• see this:https://www. girlsaskguys. com/break-up-divorce/a35497-exes-they-are-ancient-history-why-even-care-or-bother

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!