Should I ask him to be my boyfriend?

There is this guy I have been seeing for about four months, very often. Pretty much our routine since the first month is: wake up, call, text all day, call during break, call when we get home, I go sleep there, repeat. He's very affectionate in public and at home and is the always holds every door I walk through open type of guy. We spend all our free time together and we both really like each other, but I'm scared to ask him if he's my boyfriend because at the beginning he told his cousin in front of me that he didn't want a girlfriend.
We both say things like, "oh your girls are calling" and we both deny anything and I believe him. He also started DJing at a strip club recently and asked me if I was jealous that he looks at naked girls all day because he wants me to be. Does he want me to be jealous because he wants to be my bf? I really like him and want to commit but I'm scared that he doesn't.
Why does he act the way he does? Should I ask? Any help guys. Thanks a million

13

Most Helpful Guy

• u should ask him once. if you really like him and have feeling of love for him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask him out. Maybe he has feelings for you too!

What Guys Said 2

• Go for it. he might feel the same about you. x

• go for it. You'll never know if you don't try.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!