Did I deserve to be treated like that?

I told my guy friend to tell his girlfriend (npt really his girlfriend) to stop eyeballing me thank you. He says he doesn't know what im talking about and that he doesn't have a girlfriend. I tell him i didn't say it to start an argument or to annoy him and he says i shouldn't say it at all and that thats between me and whoever it is. So i tell him why if he's the reason she's doing it or maybe not she's just a bully he tells me to stfu talking to him and i ask him why does he always gotta do that to me especially since i didn't come to him with no craziness. He didn't respond am i wrong? And how can i fix it if so

21

What Guys Said 1

• hmm from the way it sounds is that he isn't really a true friend if he has told you this because of some girl that keeps eyeballing you because if he really is a friend he would have said something to her or at least looked into it and then take it from there I just lost my best friend because of my ex so I kind of understand a little bit about what you're going through since you don't seem the type to lie to a friend and he is acting like this it tells me that he's hiding something from someone and that maybe he just needs to be let go if he can't stand by your side when you just asked politely to do something as a friend

What Girls Said 2

• How old are you? This isn't elementary school, tell so-and-so that she needs to stop looking at me like that. You're a mature woman, you got a problem with someone you tell them. You don't make your friend the messenger. Sure she's doing it because of him, but did he ask for it? No. Does he want to be in the middle of the drama that you'll cause by having him be the messenger, no.

Apologize. Do it sincerely and he will probably forgive you. A sincere apology will work on most guys.

• Was she eyeballing you like she wanted kill you or hates you or like she was checking you out? Most guys don't like it when people call someone their girlfriend unless it's true. He most likely doesn't want to be the messenger boy.