Offering a girl I work with a ride home?

How can I do this successfully? She lives practically on the way to my house, and she knows it. She also told me a few days ago about a place near her house she wants to go, which might be my chance to ask her out since asking her out at work has seemed.. odd to say the least. I've taken her home a couple of times, never from work though, so I can certainly say she won't be uncomfortable with it but I still dunno how I should actually do it.

I haven't talked to her much since Sunday, which has been stupid since we were talking quiet a bit before that and now that I realized I may have feelings I stopped talking to her a bit. I guess I should change a bit tomorrow if I wanna offer a ride and going out possibility.

Any advice?

11

What Girls Said 1

• You should offer to take her to that place she told you about after work, then tell her you'll take her home afterwards! :)

What Guys Said 1

• "Hey, I'm going to [that place] after work. Wanna go with? It's on the way..."