Do you view people who been have cheated on multiple times as vulnerable?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg i need sleep instead of reading vulnerable i read voldemort i was like what the fuck does cheating have to do with harry potter 😂😂😂😂😂

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Once - maybe they got a crappy partner
    Twice - maybe they got really unlucky
    Thrice - the problem is probably them

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• i find them to be dumb. that's a really terrible pattern to be a victim to. i have to wonder wtf is happening where that person keeps on attracting cheaters.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I would rather think they put themselves into those situation; addicted to being victim unknowingly. This is only if he has been cheated on more once.

1|0
    0|1
  • My friend got cheated on a lot before her current relationship. She never doubted them and trusted them from the start, and she forgave them. She didn't understand why it happened to her.

0|0
    0|0
  • They either have self-esteem issues or they think beauty and physical appearance is more important than fidelity and honesty and make poor choices in who they date.

0|1
    0|0
  • No I view them as people who make poor choices.

1|0
    0|1
  • They might become insecure or possessive. I would try to be mindful if I dated a guy who had been cheated on a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. How is it their fault that they have a cheating partner? No matter if the person is "controlling" or a "push over", their partner is still going to cheat regardless.

Just choose wisely with who you decide to date to limit those chances.

0|0
    0|0
  • They tend to become that way due to insecurities (for a good reason.)
    I mainly feel bad for them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Initially, yes, but some of them can be the most cold-hearted people ever.

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I see them as strong people who have been through so much and still made it... I also view them as unlucky/unfortunate that it happened to them. Now if it's someone who choses to stay with a cheater who's cheating still, then I see them as lacking self respect and having low self esteem.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Probably the opposite of that, they are probably jaded af and won't let themselves be vulnerable to anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0
  • I think their too trusting and they want very badly to love and be loved.

0|0
    0|0
  • Weak, pathetic, vulnerable all the same thing amirite?

0|0
    1|0
  • i think so, even though i have not been cheated multiple times (as far as i know lol we never know what really happened)

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never cheap on anyone. It very common for a female to cheat on their boyfriend. I never have to concern myself on cheating. Sex belong in marriage. I am proud of myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah , I think so. If someone can gull you easily then u should really be a little more careful & even if being careful doesn't help then dang it's vulnerable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they are 100%

0|0
    0|0
  • "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

0|0
    0|0
  • No, they're just bad at choosing people to date

0|0
    0|0
  • People make mistakes, cheating isn't right, but you will come across it from time to time.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're not vulnerable they've just had rotten luck. The dating world can be very cruel to some people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not everyone gives the same importance to cheating.

0|0
    0|0
  • Multiple times definitely indicates a problem...

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;