Best dating websites?

Anyone have opinions on specific dating websites? Best? Worst? I want to hear some opinions on this...

Most Helpful Guy

• I rotate between POF, OkCupid and Match, have had some good success.
    Every dating site have 'interesting' people so you need to take the good with the bad.

• I think you're absolutely right! Do you have one you prefer above the others?

• Not really. At first I preferred POF just because of the numbers really but I find things will slow down on one site so that is when I'll switch to another.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 22 been dating someone for 2 months I met on Tinder. I hung out with a guy a couple of times I met on Bumble.

I recommend Tinder-- there are a lot of bad stories... I have had my fair share of bad experiences. You just have to learn how to manage it the right way and you can have success with it. I have definitely had success with it. I've gone on second dates with people (excluding just this guy I am currently dating) and other guys have wanted to hang out a second time after our first date but I was the one who turned him down.

If you want more specific advice, because I hear that a lot of people hear horror stories on the site and don't believe you can find someone, PM me.

What Guys Said 2

• bumble seems neat im not sure if its a sex sight like tinder yet but it lets the lady talk first and that you have to like each other. .. pof is good but people don't talk as often as I like and okcupid is good

• I like Okcupid.

• One of my friends does too. What do you like about it?

• That's awesome! Good reason :)

• OkCupid freaks me out for some reason I just get a strange vibe. Also the messages I received from guys really rubbed me the wrong way.

What Girls Said 2

• Eharmony and match. com seem like the best ones.

• Why's that?

• I'm sure there are some on the paid sites too but I've heard lots of crazy stories!

• I hear match is good if you want something more serious/are older though I think that's more appropriate. But that's not based on personal experience- that's based on what I've heard/instinct.

• Run from POF. All weirdos are gathered there for some reason.