Are men more accepting of chubby women than women accepting of chubby men?

• Men are more accepting
    Vote A
  • Women are more accepting
    Vote B
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think women are more genuinely accepting. Men only do it because either their wife gets chubbier over time or they can't get any other girl.
    Women have more options yet they go for the chubby ones. They're more accepting

I'm a chubby chaser myself lol

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, men are most definitely more accepting of chubby women than the reverse. It's one of the many things I hate about society. Men are called shallow if they're not accepting. Women are told they shouldn't settle for a chubby guy because he's a slob who doesn't take care of himself. Just the common double standards of society.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• i think both are accepting

0|0
    0|0
  • There are plenty of chubby chasers. I do notice that guys and girls tend to hate on thinner girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything looks-related, men are less accepting of something bad. Looks come first for men, above so much else.

I'm not saying we women are perfectly accepting, but it's generally that we won't accept someone who still lives with his parents or is otherwise dependent than men will. Men will "take care of" us in those ways, while we expect men who can take care of themselves.

Evolutionary biology explains a lot of that.

0|0
    0|0
  • men accepting

0|0
    0|0
  • I have always preferred husky or chubby men. I don't want them to be unhealthy but a little pudge has always been endearing to me 😍

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I think its roughly equal. I've seen fat women with normal build dudes and fat dudes with normal build women. I don't know why I'm calling it normal build, meh. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, considering that more men seek out fat women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Easily men are more accepting.

0|0
    0|0