Girls, if my girlfriend offers to pay for dinner should I let her pay, or is it a test to see if I will still pay?

• Let her pay.
  • Offer to pay.
Guys can not vote on this poll
I'm a Girl

16

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl: It's okay, I'll pay.
    Boy: No, I got it.
    Girl: Okay, thanks!

^^test

Girl: It's okay, I'll pay.
    Boy: No, I got it.
    Girl: No, seriously, I insist.

^^^marry her

What Girls Said 15

• I sometimes offer my boyfriend a nice dinner in a restaurant, if a woman is elegant and classy enough , she is not testing, she is just inviting you and you should accept and have fun. without thinking tho is about to pay the bill ;) this should not even play an important role.

• honestly just have a conversation about it. the first date I would recommend the guy paying, but unless you want to establish a relationship where you are always paying for things, I think it's cool for a girl to pick up the tab/ split it every now and then. be open.

• I don't see any problem with letting her pay if she's your girlfriend. If you're concerned it may be a test, you could just bring a small gift instead.

• It could be either... depends on her personality. Is she sneaky and conniving like that?

If she does pay, just express a lot of gratitude like you would like her to.

• If she offers to pay, say, "I'd really rather pay." If she still insists, ask her if she's sure. If she says yes, allow her to. Otherwise, you're being rude. But she isn't allowed to get pissed, since you tried.

• Pay just to be nice. Some girls can get crazy

• If it was just a test- tough luck, girl. Bad decision. Don't go around & offer things if you don't want anyone to accept your offer.

• The man should not have to pay for every meal. I think that if she offers, or extends the invitation for a date, she should pay and visa versa with men.

• It really depends on if she is your friend or if she is interested in you romantically. If she is your friend, she's just being a homie. Let her pay. If you like her and you think she might like you, insist to pay. If you pay all the time though, don't worry about her doing ou a solid once in a while ! Answer my question?

• We have been going out for about two months so I think she likes me. We have gone on 4 dates before where I have payed.

• She's just being polite then. Let her pay at least once if she keeps insisting.

• Okay thanks.

• I voted offer to pay, but actually I'm wrong. Let her pay. If I think it, I would want to pay rather than the guy I'm with. I'd feel guilty XD

• Depends who asks who out for dinner. The person suggesting the going out should be prepared to follow through with paying the bill.

• Guys or ladies should always at least offer to pay

• let her pay

• It may not be a test. But, how much money do you make compared to her?

• About the same.

• Ok, well then, it's not like you have a financial reason to carry more burden. I say offer once, let her insist.

• Okay thanks.

• It could go either way. Depends on her character I would imagine.