Do you think that is possible to fall in love in your teenage years?

Let's say 17 and up and if so how did it go? How did you feel? What was it like?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely! It's definitely possible to be in love in your teens, more so than any other time in your life. I don't think you ever experience emotion more acutely than you do in your teens. Your body is never as beautiful. So there is a lot going for you. The only thing that's really missing is a bit of wisdom about getting hurt, but this is where people first experience that. For me, there were a lot of false starts and a lot of unmet hopes and some bitter disappointments. But I did not give up on love and did not close off my heart. By 22 I was married and still am. (To the same person.)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, absolutely. I think it's going to naturally involve a lot of longing and angst because teens don't have total control of their lives yet. I have great memories of the people I loved when I was a teenager.

What Guys Said 3

• Sure its possible and I did. Didn't last though, we changed.

The amount that you physically change from age 13 to 18, you mentally change from 18 to 23. Your mind is gonna grow in so many ways, and so will be the person you're with. You will be two different people at the end of that time. Maybe those two people will still be in love or fall in love all over again. Maybe not though.

• Interesting... I have never fallen in love before

• Its nice, but it hurts. Dont sweat it, you will when you least expect it.

• I think I've been patient for most time I know good things take time I'm pretty mature for bein 18 but I think I'm not ready for it i don't even love myself so how can I fall for somebody...

• Yes, Ofcourse it's possible to fall in love in our teenage. It just happens bt most people would call it lust or just attraction bt not love. Cuz when we're teenagers we don't knw about a lotta stuff , we're simply immature to hold onto relnship stuff & I beleive love comes with maturity.

• Breakup hurts but their worst things in life than a breakup

• yes, puberty can mess with u a lot and that is one symptom

• But we're taking about love not puberty it ain't the same thing

• yes but it affects the way you think

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!