Is it bad that a male in his early 20s isn't interested in dating?

My parents think it's weird, but I have other interests that I'm trying to pursue. I don't feel like I need to date.

41

Most Helpful Girl

• No, just like there are some females in their early 20's who aren't interested in dating. Start dating when you feel it's important to you, there is the overall general fear of the dating pool becoming more limited over time, but it's hard to say how accurate that fear is since people are getting married later in life now.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not bad
    It shows that u're concentrated on ur goals
    Bro, if u have no interest in dating at present don't let this thing affect you
    nd tell ur parents about ur interests

What Girls Said 3

• honestly I think it's awesome you are driven and I relate a lot. while I'd love to be in a relationship I'm so busy with my involvements and work that I don't want to force that into my life until it's right.

• The best guys are the ones who don't care too much about their relationship status. I would rather have a career focused or family focused guy then a love focused guy.

• Not bad at all, pursuing goals are more important. Surprised that your parents thinks it's weird.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!