PLEASE HELP I DONT UNDERSTAND?

Okay so I talked to this guy for a few months and things seemed serious although it was long distance. He said he was falling for me but honestly didn't know if he was just filling my head with things. He stopped talking to me for a while out of nowhere TWICE. I started dating this guy that happens to be his best friend but I didn't realize how close they were. He told the friend to go for me and he has changed his opinion immediately upon the friend dating me. We've been together for a good while and still has problems I assume. Can someone explain this?

He hates me and I don't understand why, can someone explain this?

12

What Guys Said 2

• So he liked you but didn't know how much. since he didn't know how much he was cool with you two dating and now that you're with someone else he has came to reality of how much he likes you.

• I didn't know how much or if to really believe him. His friend can't even mention me.

• You aren't "together" you are penpals. You need to be in close contact to be in a relationship.

What Girls Said 1

• He no longer wants to be with you and he decided to let his friend try with you.