Help with this "date"?

Hello. Well I like a girl and we've been talking for quite some time and I invited her to a music festival this weekend but I don't know what should I do apart from enjoy the music I mean if I have to take her hand or stuff like that? I know that it isn't the better place for a kind of date because there's almost no chance to talk because of obvious reasons but we both liked the idea.
Honestly this is first time that I go out alone with a girl and that's the reason for this question. I have no experience and I hope you people to help me find a way to make it work.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you could just go out with her before the festival starts, ask her if she wants to grab something to eat before going to the festival, so you can talk with her without all the chaos around, because if you meet her directly at the festival it won't be that good in this case.
    You can hold her hand during the festival if you guys walk around from one spot to the other, as in - I got you don't worry I won't loose sight of you- :)

Most Helpful Guy

• just enjoy the music but if you see she is not tired by the end of the festival and she obviously doesn't want the night to end, surprise her with Starbucks and yummy food (in-n-out) you are welcome my friend. If it is not obvious then ask"hey you wanna grab some food!!! 😁"

What Girls Said 2

• depends on do you want to take it slow or not, but as a girl i prefer if you dont right away take her hand and stuff.. i suggest you just enjoy the music festival together then invite her for dinner after that.. you can enjoy dinner while talking and get to know each other more

• just go with

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!