Why do guys like those girls only who apply lots of makeup and dark red lipstick? why can't normal girls get the attention?

It's really sad

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to wear makeup all the time... now I only wear it 3x a week. Personally, I've met guys who love it and guys who hate it. If a guy really likes you as a person, how you look is important--but not all that matters. If he's just looking to fuck, he might by default care more about getting off. Maybe makeup turns him on, sexually?

It also depends where you are, if you work somewhere more conservative--whose going to wear a ton of makeup, here? I'm not into bars, clubs or anything of the sort. Though, if I went here--I would probably wear a lot of makeup and sexy accessories. You just want to fit with the atmosphere. Makeup at metal concerts is great too.

Attention can mean anything--if you want sex--just look sexy, flirty and like a bad girl. If you want love... be yourself and just wear a natural makeup look--or none!

People say heavy makeup attracts negative attention... but... it only depends on what you want!

What Guys Said 28

• I HATE all that make-up BS!!! I want to see her, as her, not some painted, fake version that society says I should like!! Same with hair, clothes, pretty much everything FAKE, that women do, trying to be what 'society' says is attractive.
    I want to see her, natural, and I don't need all that fake sht!!
    If you like those made-up, dressed in Popular fashion, high hears, colored hair, and so on, what are you getting? Some plastic, fake 'image'.
    Be who you are, and find the one that loves YOU, for YOU, not how you look, or what you wear!!
    Why would you want to live a lie, and be 'fake' just to get a guy, but then divorce, three years later, when he figures out that everything you were is just fake?

• Quite the opposite, in my opinion. This guy, and most guys I know, think too much makeup is gross. Kissing a girl with lipstick is truly icky. The cosmetics manufacturers are behind the idea that no woman is complete without her foundation, powder, eye shadow, and lip stick. Give me a girl with a genuine and pretty smile, with a good attitude, and no makeup needed.

• Normal girls without makeup get attention.
    And for me personally I prefer natural beauty over anything.

Now the one who put lots of make up and look like a clown get attention from the guys who are looking for one night stand and that's it.

But don't get the wrong idea girls can put lot of makeup every while to look more attractive or to seduce her boyfriend etc..

Just understand that mostly for the guys who don't know the girl they think she is trying to show that she is easy target hit on me please.

• This is such a generalisation. Yes a large percentage of guys are like this but not all are. Its the same as asking why most girls like athletes, or gym bunnies, not the guy who studies and works 2 after hours jobs to keep himself in college. Answer - people tend to notice those that make an effort to stand out, to look pretty, handsome. But sometimes it's the girl hiding in the background who they notice. there are always exceptions

• because i have seen guys roaming behind girls who wear makeup.. it was not just generalisation
      but i got it now

• Most guys don't give any girls any attention unless the girl shows them some first.

If you take the group of guys who do actively hit on girls they see, yeah, most of those guys are in that group due to low intelligence, low impulse control, and a lack of judgment. So of course they mostly go after bimbos.

And if you would smile more, be more friendly, and show nice guys that it's OKAY to approach you and they won't get in trouble for it, you might be pleasantly surprised to find we will show interest in you. Once we're sure we won't be charged with sexual harassment or lose our job or get kicked out of school or have our reputations ruined online, you'll find most of us are more fun than a barrel of monkeys!

• I don't like girls with 1 inch thick makeup on their face..

• lol, are you serious, you must be watching to many movies.

I personally don't like makeup on a girl but if she likes makeup I'm not fussed. it depends on an individual e. g. girls that like men with beards and girls that don't (or some that are not fussed).

And for your last question, do you mean why can't you get any attention, cause I see loads of girls getting attention in general makeup or not, depends on what you're looking for.

also what type of attention are you striving for, to find a relationship or to be hit-on?

• i prefer girls who apply a lot of makeup so i can't see her real face... also when she use different tone color on each lip. 😑

• Girls shouldn't wear makeup

• Just like how girls think guys want skinny girls this is fake. Lots of make up and lipstick is a turn off. It's like a salt some salt of fries is good but I don't just want to taste the salt

• For some reason I never liked red lipstick on a woman, the red just pops out to much.

If you want a guy to notice you, maybe talk to them, show interests, etc.

• This is incorrect.

• There is nothing like that all the guys out there likes girls with lots of makeup or red lipstick it depends on the person. It changes from person to person. Like i like simple girls may be my friends don't like. Its all about your thinking. Not everyone has the same taste as you. So Just Relax and wait for the Right Guy. Till then Enjoy !!! THANK YOU

• Dark red lipstick? Who would be attracted to someone that looks like she had been poisoned?

• what are you even talking about lol
    Most guys prefer natural/neautral make up or none at all

• thats incorrect normal girls are even more attractiv

• Honestly I don't like girls who apply makeup to look better. I like her natural beauty. Most girls don't need makeup to look better. Anyway I'm a big fan of Chrissy Costanza (I know she applies a lot).

• It is, but makeup usually highlights the areas that men find sexy on a woman like the mouth and eyes.

Its like drawing a bullseye on your face and it draws mens eyes to them. Think of it like a peacock standing next to a turkey. Which one are you going to look at and is going to get more of your attention.

• This whole time I thought I was a beautiful peafowl but I was wrong, I'm a turkey 🤦‍♀️

• I think make ups a turn off. my girlfriend's normal and even if she did wear makeup. which she doesn't I'd still love her for who she is 😊

• I love girls without makeup, it shows their natural beauty.

• I don't even like red lipstick. I prefer for girls lips to look natural.

• wow lets just say all men like the same kind of women... such preconceptions...

• I don't know where you're from but you have it backward.
    That's really sad.

• People can easily tricked by first impression

• I prefer it girls who wear very little makeup

• Let me explain something that you probably don't want to hear.

It's your fault.

Girls who apply that shit, get men, NOT because of what they slap on their face. They get it because they obviously don't care what other girls think about them, and that means they will flirt, talk to, and respond to a guys advances WITHOUT BEING AFRAID OF LOOKING "TOO OBVIOUS" OR DESPERATE.

And that is why they get men.

• Red lipstick leaves a print where I like it.

• Isn't it true that most girls wear fashionable clothes, makeup and dark lipstick these day?
    Girls like to dress up , expose lot of skin after waxing and moisturising their legs and belly, put at least some sort of make-up and eye makeup and then apply dark , even dark red lipstick.
    That's common.
    What sort of dresses do you wear?
    Don't you wax moisturise and expose skin esp the legs and arms/belly?
    No makeup?

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know i don't get it too :/

• Look
      Men find a girl attractive so it works

For me I find the one with natural beauty attractive as hell.
      But some guys go for easy targets coz they just want sex and most girls who do that are looking for casual sexy etc..
      they look like prostitute and others look cute and pretty not over

• I don't usually wear heavy makeup, but I do wear dark red lipstick because I like the Gothic look.