What does it mean when a guy tells a girl "I am feeling like we don't have the best chemistry"?

Online chat for a long while until finally we met in person, later the guy texted me"I'm feeling like we don't have the best chemistry, what do you think?" Is it mean he isn't interested in me at all? How should I deal with him if I'm interested in him?

63

Most Helpful Guy

• That's most probably 'code' for he didn't find you attractive

That's like 90% it
    --> if by chance it's not that, which is very unlikely because physical attraction would be enough for a second date, then maybe it could just be that... he didn't feel a connection through the conversations you guys had

• Thanks! Aha you bring up a very good point. What am I supposed to do if he keeps talking to me? He felt I kinda like him

Most Helpful Girl

• it means exactly what he means

What Guys Said 2

• It means he doesn't think things will work out between you.

If you and someone have good chemistry then you can spend hours together and the time will fly past.

• The emotions of being compatible sounds like you two don't have it together.

• Ohhh thanks. But why using the best instead of no chemistry

• What's the app like?

• It's like WhatsApp but more useful and powerful. Pls download it

What Girls Said 5

• I would take that to mean he isn't interested. Probably best to move on, good luck!

• Well to be honest it doesn't matter if you're interested in him or not. It sounds like he's not interested

• He's not interested so I would let it go

• That means he doesn't like you, because chemistry isn't something you can change

• The in person deal turned the switch to off on this deal
    Might not be anything to do with you
    and more about his sexual/other fantasy not matching up with the real deal (as usual)