Boyfriend crying when I tried to break up?

Just as the title said, my boyfriend started bawling his eyes out crying and stuff when i told him i wanted to break up. He started telling me im his everything, only thing he got, how he doesn't wanna lose me, etc. Before in the past he's told me that im his life, that he can't live without me, that he only exist for me, im his everything, without me he's nothing, not to ever leave him, im a part of him, his everything, how he loves me like he loves his mom, etc. by the way were in a long distant relationship. Ue basically begged me not to leave him. And kept crying. He didn't even wanna get off the phone so that we could text..

He even admitted to being possesive and he said if he lose me he'll lose all.. He asked me if he's a burden as well..
We are having complications in our relationship. I feel like its not going to work out.. I don't know

Most Helpful Guy

• That's I hate this kind of relationship. In his mind, you are already his wife. And know you are telling him to split up? It might be better to ensure yourself that this guy would be totally yours before having sex. Well, you didn't ensure yourself, probably because you kinda knew that this won't last long, but your boyfriend didn't ensure himself maybe because he wasn't thought to do so.
    So, dear anonymous women, you have unofficially married someone without even knowing what you are doing. You accepted to create a strong emotional and loving bond with someone who doesn't want to be without you. Maybe he doesn't love you and is just sticking to you because he really likes your personality, your sex, your presence, or anything else you are giving to him. That would mean that he still might be just lonely, and that he never learned how to love. You know that love never fades away? He kinda knew this rule and thought "this love will never fade away". But no, it's gone. Why?, he asks himself. Well, because this world can't differentiate between love and emotion, between god and Satan. But why does this happen? Because few know god, the pure love. The only thing they know is a shitty lie: halfway loving with sadness at the end. I was like this. My mom was. (I'm 15) And I don't want to live with this anymore, I can't.
    Maybe you'll ask Jesus to teach you how to love by being filled with his love. It's your decision.

Sorry for any mistakes, I'm a German.

Most Helpful Girl

• he's hurt.. did you try to dump him out of clue or have things been going down hill for a while? but of course you can't stay with someone you're unhappy with either just have a good think about what you want and how you really feel for certain

What Guys Said 9

• Why u writing this?
    Do u want to know if u should stay together or leave him?

It's all depends on what u feel. So u like him do u want to
    In ur life. These are the important questions. If the answer is yes then why did u even want to break up

Long distance or short doesn't matter. What matter what u want. What u feel

• what´s the reason for your breakup?
    i mean if there´s a solid reason for breakup, then tears shouldn´t change anything.

• So what is your question other than "Did I break his heart?" which you did.

• Well, he's hurt and probably shocked if there's no clue about the impending break-up.

You don't really expect him to laugh, do you?

• Break up with him. The sooner the better. This is unhealthy your boyfriends a cry baby. Using pity for someone to stay by his side. How selfish.

• Why are you breaking up with him? You never gave your reason why.

• Give actual details so we can form an opinion. From the sounds of it you were never into him from the start and only dated him out of how safe he is.

• no ldr. smh

• Why are you breaking up?

• Yeah this is what he needs. If he felt that way about you but wasn't aware you didn't feel that way about him - then he definitely needs a wake up call. Maybe this experience will teach him success. Maybe this will show him what he needs to see - "money over bitches". Do this love sick sap a favor and dump him fast.

• You dont know what happened or what i feel so shut the hell up.

• You obviously don't feel the same way jizz basket. While you're putting your man on blast like that - you fucking cock snot. Grow up dumb bitch.

• I hope his boys gang rape your ass.

What Girls Said 9

• If you still feel like you want to break up, then I guess you need to push past the tears. It's natural that he will be upset over this, I don't think his crying is bad, but if breaking up is what you feel is correct then you have to stick y your decision.

• Be careful because that's extremely unhealthy on his part and I feel as though it's bringing you down in a way. I don't mean to say this and sound like a complete and utter bitch but I speak from past experience. I was exactly like him and in that position with my ex. I learned with time and with advance from said ex that I was relying on him and not myself. In other words , I was looking to him for constant reassurance and love- whereas I never truly found it within myself. I know that sounds extremely deep and cliche perhaps, but that is not entirely the case. This is something that he is going to need to figure out for himself and you need to be careful in the process so as not to lose yourself and your identity through this. In saying so, I mean that his struggles may come onto you, and that essentially it could "burden" you. I know that you care about him and perhaps that you love him but are not in love with him. Just be careful once more because these times are often the hardest in our lives. This goes for both him and you. This is a trial and error time for him but it needs to be understood that this is a journey that he must face himself at the end of the day. You can help him but finding inner love and loving yourself without having to love or have another love you is the real key here. Hell. Some people are 40 before they figure this out and some people never do. That's not to say that I'm trying to be a pessimist but I'm a realist at heart. I know that you can do this! I don't want to say that everything is going to be okay and that it'll be easy, because it won't, but you can make it to where it's tolerable and efficent. Best of luck - and if you need anything- direct message me or follow me and I'll be here. Sweetest regards , yours truly - a complete stranger.. :-)

• Sounds unstable. Of your mind is made up it is made up. Tear off the bandaid.

• Sounds like he's head-over-heels in love with you. Or maybe infatuated to a point where he thinks he loves you.

• the same thing happened to me but, I still broke up with him...😐 sometimes, you just need to do it... there are times when it's the best decision... as to what my reason was, ... let it be just between him and me...😐 I don't want to go into details

• Break up with him anyway.

• What was your reason for breaking up?

• It was a break up... Someone always gets hurt.

• What is the question?