I get nervous around girls I find attractive and am not very socially smooth. How much does confidence have to do with a girl's attraction to a guy?

Here's a recent picture of me, just to give you an idea of what I look like ( yes Ik it's in a laundry room lol).

20

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know about anyone else, but I think guys who get nervous around girls are cute

• I hope you're not the only one who feels this way! lol

• Lol, trust me, a lot of girls think it's cute too

• Alright well from a girl's perspective, my personal perspective that is keep in mind that other girls opinions will be different and I am in by no means very experienced but I've always quite found it cute when it's the girl who has to approach the guy. Takes out the whole guy's should ask girls stereotype. If we're being honest though, most girls go off looks and you're handsome. Listen, just go for it. The worst you can do is mess up your words and stutter a bit, but if the girl is kind hearted and sweet then she'll give you the time of day, joke with you a bit on your nervousness, and try to make you feel less nervous. Good luck to you mate, wishing you the best.

What Guys Said 0