Insecure about my body?

Alright so this is super embarassing but i'm really insecure about my body. Im quite fit but I'm very pale and have a lot of freckles/moles on my body. I just hate how my body looks. So my boyfriend has invited me to his house a couple times and its not that i dont want to go but i dont want him to see my body, so i keep finding excuses and now he's starting to question if im actually interested in him or not. What should i do?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• You are beautiful, dont think differently. Feel proud of who you are and your body. Just go over there and be you, dont be shy, dont be scared, but dont be cocky. And you should impress everyone. If he doesn't like it, he isn't worth your time, if his parents or whoever you may meet, dont like it, as long as he does thats all you need. :)

• You can't live in fear of yourself in another's eyes. If you really like him and want your relationship to work and you feel strongly that way. Then go, show him you are interested and you do care, and in private, maybe you can explain that you have been feeling scared because you have been feeling insecure about yourself. And he should understand. if he cares he will understand and accept you as you are and help you to lose those insecurities and help you to realize that you are truly beautiful.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't change it, so you can either decide to feel insecure forever or you can learn to accept yourself for the way you are. Not everyone will think that is unattractive

What Guys Said 4

• tell him the truth

• No what, he's goinf to think im really self-concious and thats teally not the image im going for.

• Get a tan; if you can't, then accept your body.

• stop being so self conscious

pale is a huge turn on

• Since when? I thought the majority liked tan girls

• a lot do, but pale is such a pristine look- so natural

• I feel the same way.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!