Gentlemen: Would you date a girl whose core group of friends consisted of mostly guys?

Or would you feel too threatened?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think different guys would think differently about it.

Some guys would be fine with it, possibly because they're more confident or just because you're dating them and not one of your friends.
    Other guys might hate it, simply out of envy. "You're with this guy and talking about this guy and blah blah blah." Not necessarily threat, but could fight for your attention.
    And then there are the guys who are a little insecure and would find the guys a threat, especially if you've known them longer. I think most guys who feel like this wouldn't even be able to admit it. Honestly, there's nothing wrong with that though, provided they actually trust you.

What Guys Said 22

• well if she agree to date , then yes.
    she will not like girly stuff i guess.. then i will play basketball with her.. BASKETBALL DATE. lol

• I asked her out and got rejected:D.

So I won't do it again. Most of the time girls who are like that won't agree ( I just looking to enjoy my life to the fullest type no relationships now )

• Not threatened at all, if anything it's an ego stroke since i've beaten them all to the prize.

But i would question it in a different way.

• In what way?

• I think cuz I'm not into a lot of things girly girls are. Hair, makeup, nails, etc. I have those things, but I don't love them. Lol
      I don't gossip like a lot of girls do. Maybe sometimes, but it's not constant. haha

• Nothing wrong with that at all. Some girls do indeed just click better with guys.

• Like all relationships, it takes time to build some trust. I wouldn't feel it a threat, depending on the girl's personality. It would be a case of either she wants me or she doesn't.

• ime, girls like that are usually huge attention whores. I'd hook up with a girl like that I wouldn't date her seriously tho

• Well, then I guess I don't have to worry about you trying to date me.😂

• lmao yep unless ur somehow the exception to the rule :)

• And I can assure you, I'm not an attention whore. Lol😄

• Depends on whether or not any of her friends are past sex partners.

• It gives me a bad picture about her. Cause of the hot dogs...

• I doubt it would stop me to be honest I am not a very jealous person.

• Nah. I'd like to know them and see what she likes in a friend because whoever I'm dating should be my best friend and it should be a problem for most people

• "friends" rigggggggggggggght :>

• guys generally avoid dating tomboys for this reason.. they think what if she leaves me for one of her friends.. they basically get friendzoned by guys

• Depends, if her guy friends are hitting on you and being all around annoying assholes then yea it would be a problem

• No..

• Sure no issue with that

• i will date her because i know she doesn't date every guy.. they are just her friends... and also if she dates me.. she will be very loyal to me

• No i wouldn't. They are nothing but trouble. Been there, done that

• that depends on what kind of relationship they had

• if u were mine, everybody will fear to look at you

• It wouldn't stop me, unless there were other problems.

• True gentleman love a good challenge.

• No I would not. Even though I would agree to let her cuck me, I wouldn't want her hanging out with guys as friends and having emotional attachments.

• Let's reverse the question, would you be comfortable with a guy having all girl friends?

• I said "mostly", not "all." Lol
      It really would depend on the kind of guy he is. If he's someone who grew up around a lot of women, it wouldn't really bother me. But if he's just got a dirty reputation, then it's a different story.

What Girls Said 0