What are my chances when it comes to a language barrier?

I just started my job 2 weeks ago and there is this absolutely gorgeous Hispanic girl there that I think likes me. Only problem is she doesn't speak any English and I only know little Spanish. What should I do?

54

Most Helpful Girl

• buy her gifts and smile a lot. My grandma used to live in an old folks home for white people and she didn't speak any English but had an English best friend who would walk with her every day.

Most Helpful Guy

• Learn Spanish!

What Girls Said 4

• After been in a relationship for 16 years with a language barrier I say DON'T DO IT unless you're just looking for a friend or something casual.

• very difficult but possible will mature into relationships. use your body language and google translation apph

• Use a dictionary

• I would say move on. You can't have much of a relationship when you can't even talk to her

What Guys Said 3

• Ask her to teach you Spanish, and then slip sexy one liners in there on 'accident'

• Learn the language? It's pretty self explanatory. Spanish is one of the most similar languages to English so be grateful you haven't seen a beautiful Chinese girl or a beautiful Russian girl.

• i believe love id the univrdsl langusge