Dating much younger?

34 years old and debating dating a 25 year old? Too young?

516

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't matter what others think. I've been with cougars that were 15 years older than me when I was young. Enjoy being a cougar

Most Helpful Girl

• both adults think thats completely fine

What Guys Said 15

• Sounds fine. Be happy. I would only worry if you were dating younger than 16 😂

• Dating anyone above 18 years is not a sin , and if there is an opportunity to date a wonderful young girl , a guy who is past age 50 should go ahead and date her.

• Eh, once you veer into old enough to be the parent territory (imo 15-16 years) that turns a bit creepy.

• If you want honest answers you should be able to hear the stories of people who have done it in real life. I talk from experience. Celine Dion met her manager Rene Angelia when she was 12 years and he was 38 years. After 14 years when she became 26 years and he became 52 years they married. Their age difference was 26 years. Woody Allen divorced his wife Mia Furrow and married Mia Furrow's adopted daughter Soon-Yi-Previn with an age difference of 35 years. Make-up Artist Arlene Silver married Dick Van Dyke in 2012 with an age difference of 46 years. Hugh Hefner married Crystal Harris although she was 60 years younger to him. Patrick Steward was 73 years when he married Sunny Ozell (Jazz Singer) who was 36 years. Their age difference was 37 years. Courtney Stodden was 16 years and Dough Hutchison was 51 years when they came together --35 years age difference. These examples prove that there is no shame or fear if the two willing partners in love wish to get what they want.

• Not if you follow the campsite rule

• Campsite rule?

• In any relationship, but particularly those with a large age and/or experience gap, the older partner/more experienced partner has the responsibility to leave the younger/less experienced partner in at least as good a state (emotionally and physically) as before the relationship.

• Well that just seems like a good thing to do when dating someone.

• Nah lol

• I dated a 18 year old when I was 32. It didn't turn out well..

• Youngest I'd date is 27

• Is long as they are as mature as you sure. You don't want to find yourself annoyed a few months down the line because he wants to hang out with his friends and play video games instead of being with you.

• He's a friend of a friend and I would think he's pretty mature. Owns his own business and it's growing pretty well from what I know about it.

• Nothing wrong with that. As long as you are both happy. x

• not at all enjoy

• Would that weird you out though? It's a friend of a friend and don't know if he's interested or even single, but thinking about seeing if my friend can hook us up.

• not at all. age is just a number

• Not even an issue and perfectly fine.

• no...

• "TTTTOOOOO YOOOUNGGGGGGG!!!"

- Lemongrab

• It doesn't make a difference. As long as the body is skinny and the snatch is tight.

• 37 and have dated as young as 22 fairly recently. Stay above the age of consent, but otherwise, don't worry what people think.

• As long as you have some stuff in common (Interests, life goals, etc.) then it is fine.
    My limit is 20 years.

What Girls Said 4

• Well, if you have to ask about the gap it's too wide.

• Nothing wrong there.

• its up to you

• not at all.