Is It Attractive to a Woman When a Man is Kind and Respectful to his Mother?

Is it attractive to women when they see a man being kind and respectful to his mother?

Most Helpful Girl

• if you don't respect your mother how can I respect you or expect you to respect me? your mother doesn't have to be the best woman in the world but if you can't appreciate something about the woman who brought you up my interest in you goes down.
    if you are obsessed with your mother that's also an issue; I'm not supposed to be a recreation of her nor am I supposed to take her place.

What Girls Said 16

• It's a cliche, but widely believed, and it probably has some truth, to pay attention to how a guy treats his mother to get an idea as to how he'll treat you if you were to marry him and get old together.

Generally, I like to see a guy being respectful to everyone I see them interact with, unless there's a good reason for them to behave otherwise. Like, I've had my opinion of guys lowered if we've gone out to eat and they're great to me but treat the wait staff like crap.

• of course!!

• A big yes from me, it shows good qualities especially since mums do basically everything they can for their child. To me showing a parent respect is necessary even if it doesn't land u the girl.

• like yeah lolz
    Chinese women even target these type of guys 😄
    try watching Perfect Match or Fei Cheng Eu Rao...
    it discusses about types of guys that girls like and their experiences there... if you don't mind other races, that is

• Yes, and then no. Yes because it will show me how he will treat me. And no because he is a mommas boy and will more than likely be putting his mom in our business

• I love that.

• yeah

• Yes! I mean, after all she's done for you! (Presumably.)

• yes of course!

• yes ofc. this will add a lot of points

• It depends on to what level he's respecting her.

• yes!!!

• Extreme momma's boys are such a turn off

• yes it is

• Sometimes, yes. If they're doing it because they think it'll earn them points with their girl, not so much. But if they do it just because it's what they've always done, it is somewhat but I don't think it'll get you very far, gotta treat her right. Personal opinion of course, it'll differ from girl to girl, we've all got an opinion on this 😝

• YES!

What Guys Said 2

• Well they say you can tell how a man will treat his girl by watching how he treats his mother.

• To sound PC they will mostly say yes, but then I have heard women gossiping saying a guy like that is a mama's boy and wouldn't date him.