Is It Attractive to a Woman When a Man is Kind and Respectful to his Mother?

Is it attractive to women when they see a man being kind and respectful to his mother?

172

Most Helpful Girl

• if you don't respect your mother how can I respect you or expect you to respect me? your mother doesn't have to be the best woman in the world but if you can't appreciate something about the woman who brought you up my interest in you goes down.
    if you are obsessed with your mother that's also an issue; I'm not supposed to be a recreation of her nor am I supposed to take her place.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE