Can anyone help me distinguish this thing I've been feeling towards my crush lately?

So I've had a crush on this guy since April 2016. I wanted to keep it a secret from everyone else because I feel ashamed if anyone other than my best friends knew about this.

I'm friends with that guy I have a crush on, but not really close friends. We talk once in a while etc.

He's the only one thing that actually makes me nervous, like I'm not even joking I don't even get nervous before performing at a theatre but whenever he's around I get nervous.

I'm not sure if he likes me back or not because he's a very private person especially when it comes to his love life.

Anyways, I've been feeling something different towards him since the past month, like I feel that it's more than a crush but it's definitely not love. Help anyone?

0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 1

• Get close with him first you dont wanna just come out and say you likr him it will scare him away after awhile. talk to him about it dont wait to long tho because he might start talking to some one else and that will hurt you

0|0
    0|0