I have two dates.. help?

A guy a been recently talking to? OR a guy I have talked to since September but then stopped talking in January?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• well, the guy you know since September is someone you know longer.. and you decided to stop talking to him. You don't know if the new guy is more or less interesting than the old one because you didn't know him for so long.

So what do we know: Old guy isn't interesting enough to you, that he made you still showing interest in having a conversation with him for 2 whole months (we have march). So wether there is a new guy or no, this was going nowhere anyways.

New guy is new, so its a new opportunity to find the person that you can't stop caring about.

I'd go with the new guy.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Telling about the conditions and the course of conversation would help us to give you a better advice dear.. we don't even know why did you stop talking to that guy.. and why did u start talking to this new guy?

Give us something like details to give you a better advice

0|0
    0|0
  • I suppose the recent guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why you trying to show off? Guys are pigs if they go on two dates with two different girls, so what does that make a girl who does the same thing? 🤔

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you have to pick one? You can date one on Friday then other on Sat. Until you decide to date one or none. Neither may be worthy.

0|0
    0|0
  • The guys who talks to you like a princess and handels you like a queen!

just wait a time and see how both doing!
    greets :)

0|0
    0|0
  • have a threesome with them without a date because you are a playette.

0|0
    0|1
    • show some respect dude 😨

• Oh really Bro? if a guy is a player do the girls show some respect?

• im not gonna help an obvious player

0|0
    0|0
  • Either let them pass you off (from one to the next). Or a threesome "at the same damn time" - Future.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.