Should I go with this guy to an event even though he led me on?

Basically this guy and I were hanging out for a while. He told me he wanted me, liked me, all that shit. So I thought we were going to date. Then he tells me he doesn't want a relationship and we got into an argument. Im mad because he switched up and he won't even own up to it. He says it's my fault. He's mad because I told him he was selfish. Like he's straight pissed.

Next weekend I'm supposed to be going with him to celebrate his friends birthday. He booked a hotel too and we were going to split the cost. We were supposed to go shopping in a few days but now he doesn't want to go because he thinks we need to hang out less. Yet he expects me to come with him to this birthday so he doesn't have to third wheel.

I don't want to but I don't like backing out on my promises.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• If you don't want to go, then don't. As for withholding a promise, he didn't exactly treat you right and you're more than entitled to retract it. If he can cancel plans to go shopping with you, you don't have to put up with a whole weekend away with him just because he's upset about being lonely.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't go if I were you. He's not treating you right and has no right to expect you to go to that event with him with the way he's carrying on.

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe give it a go and make it a test to see if things will be made up or not.
    Who knows he apologizes and you have a nice time...

• Are you letting him fuck you?

What Girls Said 1

• I'm unsure why you want to go. Especially when you're going to be a third wheel to his friends birthday.