What is your Single Greatest Turn On?

What is your Single Greatest Turn On?There are lots of things that turn people on, but if you had to choose one that turns you on the MOST, what would it be?

1334

Most Helpful Guy

• Being a guy I can't point out one single thing :p It could be the scent of a woman, the way her hair smells or the way she carries herself. Different things for different women. Sometimes even a girl with unruly hair but who carries herself with confidence could be a turn on. I get turned on by women wearing black.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• "I am not an erotic or fetish person."

I post about young female being dirty mind. American my goodly first language English. Female only what to look at little boy genital in change room. It against God word sister. I pray for you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Please do it pray for me... I am
      Happily married and churched. Pray for those who are not.

• Asker, Im sorry. I put that in quotes trying to sound like him. You didn't get the joke. I apologize. It was just me making fun of a weirdo male user. It was never about you. Sorry.

• I tried to message you to explain but your settings won't let me. If you scroll down, you will see who I was doing an impression of. Again, sorry. :)