Do I have to settle for an ugly fat girl if I am short?

I am 5'10''. Do I have to settle for an ugly fat girl if I am short?

• Yes.
  • No.
How can I grow taller and stop being a short guy?

1316

Most Helpful Girl

• if you're gonna label girls as "ugly fat" or "pretty skinny" i doubt you'll ever get a girl that will actually last. try working on your character instead of your height. however tall u are, u won't be able to hide your ugly personality with it.

• It doesn't matter, because girls only like personalities of tall guys. They don't care about short guys' personalities.

• u know why u say that? because u have an ugly personality that's why no girls like it and u think no girls like short guys. but you're wrong. not all short guys have a personality like you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, you're doomed. Your life is meaningless now.

What Girls Said 12

• Wow. I can't believe that you can even post this question so shamelessly.

• look at his username. an obvious troll lol

• If you act like this all the time, I wouldn't want to date you if you Leonardo DiCaprio.

• Move to another town. Meet new people. And stop being so damn fucking shallow.

• With that attitude? You'll have to settle for being single forever.

But yeah, you're probably not going to wind up with any 5'10 leggy blonde super model type girl given your height. But thin girls exist at all heights so you're in luck.

• I'm 6' tall. I could care less if a guy I dated was shorter than me, as long as he didn't make a big deal about it. But, if I guy is an asshole, like I can tell you are with your word choice, there's no chance whatsoever. Personality beats appearance

• I was not always an asshole. I used to love women, but they only viewed me as boyfriend material, not sex material.

• I'm used to it

• Most men are so short compared to you?

• You don't have to settle for anything you don't want!

• I think you need to stop trolling.

• Where is the trolling in this question?

• @nameus3r And there are a lot of little assholes who can't get a girl if they tried.

• They probably sit in the mother's basement playing video games.

• When did 5' 10" become short?

• 5'10 is tall

• No girl is "ugly" You don't deserve any girl with that attitude.

• Beauty is subjective. And so is ugliness

• @Shimy Or so will try to believe all people who are in the low tiers of the mating scene.
      If it helps them, why not?

• You're not short

• ur not short and there is nothing wrong with being fat.

• Nope.

• whatever makes you happy, if you're that insecure that's all you're gonna get boy

What Guys Said 15

• *eyes your user name* *leaves question*

• Yes. While the four extra inches I have on you mean I am drowning in so much pussy that I need to change my clothes every 30 minutes or they get all crispy from dried femspoo.

• Go to China and let them saw your legs in half. Over time you will get taller.

• Yes, you do. Everyone knows that girls are only interested in 7 feet tall guys.

• Nope.
    But no, you can't change your height

• Most likely.

• yes <3

• I don't consider you short. I'm only 5'7" and I don't even think I'm short. I'm not tall lol, but I know there are guys shorter than me.

• Yes, I believe that is what the rules clearly state. Maybe you could where lifts in your shoes.

• That moment when 5'10 is short

• With your attitude you will be lucky to get a girlfriend at all.

• 5'10 isn't short.

• Not at all!

• no ugly and tall

• Are you for real?