Should I be upset?

My boyfriend had a soccer game yesterday and said he would call me back after it. I figured he would meet up with me for St. patty. He didn't end up messaging me till four hours after the game ended. He said the whole team was at one of the girl's house. (Mixed soccer team)

14

Most Helpful Guy

• He was most likely with his friends and loss track of time so that's why he didn't message you to later.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think so. He did message you after the game like he said. He was just with his friends, there's nothing wrong with that.

What Guys Said 3

• If you didn't make any plans, he didn't do anything wrong unless you've reason to mistrust him. If you wanted to do something, maybe next time suggest it. And he didn't lie about where he was so that's a good sign.

• He messaged you, went to a mixed soccer party, and couldn't spend time with you under those circumstances.

• He probably got distracted but I'm assuming he has a past history of cheating?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!